This printable packet is 114 pages long and contains over 1800 single-sided vocabulary cards:
- Spanish nouns such as la luz, el rey, la calle, los muebles, and el fin
- Spanish verbs such as subir, jugar, pedir, acertar, deber, and soler
- Spanish adverbs and prepositions such as durante, en voz alta, arriba, and suavemente
- Spanish adjectives such as rubio, amable, viejo, agrio, mezquino, and sabio
- miscellaneous Spanish words such as days, months, pronouns, and demonstrative adjectives
Each part of speech above is a different color, to make creating sentences or practicing specific sets easier and more fun!
** Full translation charts included! **
Ideas for use:
- As flashcards
- In “Words of the Day” displays
- Use cards from each set to make complete Spanish sentences
- Use select cards to practice grammar concepts such as placing adjectives after nouns, conjugating verbs according to various subjects, and filling out sentences with direct and indirect objects or prepositional phrases
Sample pages from this packet — click to view larger:
This huge set is not available for free, but is available in pre-printed format (as a printed book, shipped to your home or place of business) on Amazon.com. This version is NOT in color, but has nouns-nouns-nouns-nouns (or such) printed on the back sides of the cards, so that they may still be easily sorted. The printed version is 180 pages in length. It contains the same vocabulary as the printable PDF version.
You can purchase the printable PDF version of this product on TeachersPayTeachers, PayLoadz, or the Australian Teacher’s Marketplace. You can also earn one dollar from every sale that you refer, by clicking one of the icons under “Share this and Earn…” in the right sidebar on the PayLoadz product page.
Click Here for immediate members-only access to this resource!
If you appreciate this resource, please consider sharing this page with your friends and followers. Also feel free to leave some feedback, below. Thanks! 😀