This 20-page set introduces both reflexive verbs and gustar and verbs that follow gustar-like patterns. No answer keys are given in this packet, but only some pages could use one — there are several pages of introduction and composition which need no key.
This packet includes:
- a 3-page introduction to reflexive verbs and reflexive verb phrases
- a true and false worksheet using reflexive verb sentences
- 3 pages of translation worksheets, one focusing on phrases with the body
- 1 page of composition with reflexive verbs and their non-reflexive counterparts
- 1 page of conjugating reflexive and non-reflexive verb pairs (choosing for translation)
- circle the reflexive phrase that goes with each picture, and match phrases & meanings
- a 2-page introduction to gustar and friends
- 6 pages of various types of composition exercises using gustar & friends
- 1 page of gustar verb conjugation and brief composition
- 1 page of gustar and reflexive verb translations
Sample pages from this packet — click to view larger:
Click Here to open this free printable worksheet packet!
Please remember that these materials are for your own personal home or classroom use only and may not be distributed by any means to anyone else besides your own students.
If you enjoy these worksheets, please pay it forward by sharing this page or this website with your friends and followers so that they may enjoy it, too. Thanks! 😀