This set of 48 printable cards — 24 pair of clocks and matching time in Spanish — is not available for free, but can be purchased for less than two dollars from TeachersPayTeachers, PayLoadz, or the Australian Teacher’s Marketplace.
Ideas for using these printable cards:
- match clocks to Spanish time
- hold up clocks and have students call out the Spanish time
- pass out clocks and have students write out the Spanish time
- pass out all clocks to students, not giving any pairs… have one at a time hold up one card, and the student with the matching card stand up and show the card… then have that student go next…
- use the cards in a wall display while teaching telling time in Spanish
Sample pages from this packet — click to view larger:
To purchase this printable Spanish resource, click any of the links above.
Click Here for immediate members-only access to this printable packet!
If you enjoy this game, please consider sharing this page with your friends and followers, or leaving a little feedback below — thanks! 😀